Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Reveiwed by You:Favorite Igloo

Last week Club Penguin asked what your favorite igloo was. Bluetrue2006 said, "My favorite igloo is the igloo with a yard! Where else would I put all my plants? It looks great and is fun. I use it for a beautiful garden, or sometimes an outdoor party. I think it is the best igloo! Me and my buddies love to hang out in my garden and look at all the flowers around us. Thanks for making it CP!! Waddle On!! :)" Aug. 18 Blog Image.jpgI really like igloos with yards too. You can make it so pretty! For this week Club Penguin wants to know what you have done to make a difference in your community! All you have to do is leave a comment here. In 75 words or less explain what you do to help out in your community. Remember to put your penguin name, because if your comment is chosen they need to know what account to send the 10,000 coins to.


~Zoeyuluv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!