Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Blog Reopening Party Review

To be honest, this party went WAY better than I expected. Gucci Prince and Distrocktiv7 even came! Here are some pics!
 First it just started as me, Policeman655 and Mario.

Then a whole bunch of people came!

Here's us rocking out!

More people started to come again!

EVEN MORE PEOPLE CAME!

Then that's when Gucci Prince and Distrocktiv7 came to rock out with us too.

It was SO fun rocking out with all my new friends.

At one time we had about 10 penguins that came to rock out with us. For me this party was a success because it is my first party. Remember on the 21st on August I'm having my Big Birthday Bash! Look on this site for the details! I would also like to thank Policeman655, Maro Doce, Gucci Prince, Distrocktiv7, Masion66, Candy67523, Fresa23360, Margies Bo and everyone else that came for coming out and supporting me!

~Zoeyuluv

2 comments:

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!