Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

BIG BIRTHDAY BASH DATE CHANGED!!!

OK guys, I have to change the date because my friend from Vancouver is coming when the party is and we will hang out. Also I am going with her back to Vancouver from the 23th-27th. I need someone I can trust to post for me while I am away. I'm not sure, but I might be able to take my laptop with me. We haven't got a internet stick yet, but my dad says we might get one before I leave. But I still need someone I trust to take over while I'm gone. Now the new date is going to be August, Sunday the 28th. Still all the same things like time server and room. Here they are if you forgot (Or are just too lazy to find the post ;) ).


Server: Caribou
Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm PST (Penguin Standard Time)
Room: Night Club

Remember, if you wanna come to my igloo to have some cake, snacks and open presents and just have fun you got to send me a message on Twitter saying you want to be a VIP (Very Important Penguin) Also stay on my chat to keep updated with what room we are in or if there is any server changes, and to just chat!

Now just in-case I need someone to look after my blog there are some requirements.
  • Must have experience with a blog
  • Must be available from the 23th-27th
  • Must be trustworthy and loyal
  • Must have a Club Penguin account
  • Must have good spelling and grammar
  • Must have a email
I know it's a lot of requirements, but I want to make sure my site is in the right hands. If you can follow about  3 out of 6 of these you may get it. Leave a comment telling me a little about yourself and why you should get to look after my site while I'm away.


~Zoeyuluv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!