Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Preparing for Mountain Expedition!

If you look in the Gift Shop or in the Ski Village, you can tell something is happening. It's the Mountain Expedition! The WHOLE catalog is just filled with mountain gear. If you look in the Ski Village you can see penguins setting up for the event.
I hope Club Penguin doesn't disappoint me, because I'm really looking forward to this. I even started getting ready for the event!

I know I may look kinda funny, but safety first! Don't wanna get hurt while climbing that mountain. I wonder what we will discover up there?! Maybe we will run into some weird creatures. That would be AWESOME! What do you think we will find up there? Leave a comment telling me.

~Zoeyuluv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!