Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Big Birthday Bash Updates!

My Big Birthday Bash is in 13 days! It's coming up fast. Here's a reminder of the details.
Server: Caribou (I changed the server to a fuller server)
Time: 1:00PM-2:00PM PST (Penguin Standard Time)
Room: Nightclub

Tips
1. Become a VIP
When your a VIP you can come to my igloo where we will eat cake, open presents and dance! To become a VIP all you have to do is post a tweet or send me a message on Twitter (message is better) saying you want to be a VIP

2. Stay on my Chat!
By staying on my chat you can see if any details change and anything else that's going on.

I hope to see you there!!

~Zoeyuluv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!