Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

My Blog Reopening Party is TOMORROW!!

I can't wait! My first ever party is tomorrow! I don't plan on filling rooms or anything. It would be nice if a few penguins showed up though. Here are the details once again.

Date: August 7th
Time: 2:00pm PST (Check my widget to know the time difference for where you live so you know when to come)
Server: Outback
Room: We will start at the Lighthouse
Stay on my chat so you know if there are any server changes, room changes or anything like that. Also you can become a VIP (Very Important Penguin) All you have to do is add me on Twitter (My user name is Zoeyuluv). Then leave a Tweet saying you want to be a VIP at my party. It's that simple. Tell all your friends!! Hope to see you there tomorrow!!

~Zoeyuluv

1 comment:

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!