Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Birthday Bash Canceled

I'm so sorry guys, but I can't keep moving the date around. I can't do a party this month, and next month, I go back to school so everything will be crazy. I'm so sorry guys. I was really looking forward to this. I still need someone to post on my site for me though. It's not from the 23-27. It's now from the 23-29. If I don't find someone then this site will be paused for almost a week. I don't want that to happen. Please leave a comment telling me a bit about your blogging experience and about you. Thank you guys. I'm SO sorry.

~Zoeyuluv

3 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on my site. Slidoo suggested me? Cool! If you want, I could post for you.

    ~Pengwing4~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he did. Thnx SO much! I've been looking for people for days now. Just give me your email and I will make u a author!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I sent you a request. Check your email!

    ReplyDelete

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!