Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Details for My Big Birthday Bash!

OK, so I'm changing the date. It's not going to be on my real birthday because it is a Wednesday, and I also kinda wanna celebrate it with my friends and family and all that stuff. So I'm changing the date to the 21st. It's a Saturday. Please tell me if you can come, also if you wanna be a VIP(Very Important Penguin) just follow me on Twitter, and leave a Tweet or send me a message saying you wanna be a VIP. If you don't have Twitter that's OK. You don't have to be a VIP to have fun. So here are the details.
Server: Mukluk
Time: 2:00pm PST (Look on my side to find the PST time and figure out the time difference of where you live so you know when to come.
Room: Night Club (We might move around)
These details might change if something happens because it's kinda a long ways away, so I can't guarantee I won't be busy that day. Hopefully nothing will have to be changed at the last minute. Also make sure to stay on my chat during the party so we can chat and discuss things. I don't think I will be able to get a code, but I will see. Hope you can come!

~Zoeyuluv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!