Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Field-Ops#9 Cheats

Once again Field-Ops is here. To start just head to the EPF command room.

Click on the Field-Ops screen.

The island's coin supply?! Oh no! Click on Accept to start.

I wonder what cash register it could be? I know! The one at the Soccer Field! Walk up to the register at the Soccer Field and your spy phone will start to ring.

No surpirse here. Just another REPEAT game. Man, this is really starting to tick me off. Club Penguin better make some different games.

Use the left and right arrow keys to match up the box at the bottom to the box at the top.

Once you finish the game you get a medal. Yay, Club Penguin is safe yet again! Come back next week for the cheats to Field-Ops#10!

~Zoeyuluv

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! It's really cool ;)

    ~Cptodayiscool~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, why thank you! Yours is great too! Also thanks for commenting. I love comments because then I know people care about my site. Thnx!

    ReplyDelete

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!