Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Rockhopper Is Here!!

I knew he would be here for the Adventure Party! I haven't seen Rockhopper yet, but I am searching for him. Go to the Beach and his Ship will be there like always.

Here are the Rockhopper Rare Items! Just go down into the ship and either click on the little piece on paper in the corner, or go to the store.

The only item that is a repeat is the Jolly Roger Flag. Remember that Squid Lid? A while ago it was in a vote. To see the post click here! There have been MANY posts since then! Thanks for making all those posts possible!

Here is a photo with me wearing the Squid Lid! LOL!
It looks so funny! Anyone can get it because it's a free item. Get yours today! Is this squid alive?! I'm pretty sure this is one of the weirdest clothing items Club Penguin has come up with...

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!