Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Stuff Coming up in June

I was gonna post this yesterday, but when I did post it that's when I got hacked so it didn't go through. So here it is. Club Penguin says things are coming up really quickly. There's going to be many new things for agents, and if you like the sea TONS of stuff is coming for you that you will enjoy. Mon_blog.jpeg
The first picture looks like some ocean thing. Maybe Rockhopper is coming, I mean it's about time. The second picture reminds me of a computer chip, maybe they are going to do more stuff with the new HQ. The last picture looks like that Summer Adventure everyone is talking about. I don't know what it is. Did it happen last year, because last year I barley went on Cp. If you know what this Summer Adventure thing is please leave a comment telling me. My friend Slidoo discovered something cool also. The tree at the mine is growing! To see the picture go here! If you have any theories of what's coming in June I wanna know! Leave a comment!

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!