Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Agent Room & Penguin Style

It looks like the new HQ is pretty much done. It looks a bit different than before. Not that much though.June 3 Blog Image.jpg
It doesn't look that different but it seems more real to me now. Also there is a sneak peek of what's coming up next week.HQ2007.jpg
It looks like you can teleport to all the different HQ's we have had in the past. That would be really cool! Also if you look up at the first picture you will see a sign saying "REPORT FOR DUTY JUNE 15". I wonder what's happening then. Hopefully it's something BIG and exciting! Make sure to check out the new Penguin Style catalog. It's filled with adventure clothes. It's really cool. I couldn't find any swf. Sorry! I might find some really soon and edit this post.

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!