Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

CP Reality Top 8!

OK, so I haven't told you guys that I'm in CP Reality. If you don't know, it's a blog where 15 or so people are chosen and they do challenges. Every challenge there is a poll, and whoever has the most votes gets voted off. Well lets just say... I'M IN THE TOP 8!! The next challenge will be posted soon, and I can't wait. To follow what's going on, click here. The winner of the show gets a code. Like a code for CP. I hope I win! This is the second season! We already had a first season. It was great! Hopefully they will have a season 3. You might be in it! Just sign up when season 2 is over, and they are looking for season 3 contestants! Good luck!

Zoeyuluv♥

1 comment:

  1. Uh....season 1 isn't over yet. Remeber? Season 2 is overlapping with season 1.

    -⌂↨-╫≈★¢ººレ㎡∆и12743★≈╫-↨⌂®

    ReplyDelete

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!