Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Clothing Catalog June 2010 Cheats!

The new Clothing Catalog came out. Here are some hidden items.
Click on the penguin's foot to get the Acoustic Sunburst Guitar.

Click the tip of the tree to get the 3D Glasses.

Click the right peg on top of the speaker for The Rocker.

Click the left one for the Supernova Suit.( I might have gotten those mixed up)

Click the button on the top of the speaker for the Blue Sunglasses.

Clicking on the speaker on the left will get you the Purple Electric Guitar.

Click on the open part of the piano for the Red Sunglasses.

Click on the mouth of the Tiki for the Trombone.

Click on the beak of the penguin for the Rocker Chick outfit.

Click on the bubble to get the Viking Helmet. (Not recommended for penguins under the age of 3) ;)

Open and close the Viking Helmet 4-5 times and you get the amazing Blue Viking Helmet.

Click on the grapes for the Duchess Outfit.

Sorry I messed up on this one. Click on the table leg to get the Green Dragon Suit.

Click the design on the curtain for the Green Princess Dress and the Braid.

Click on the stone for the Green Hooded Cloak.

Click on the pink square for the Green Face Paint.

PHEW! I just want you to know that for all the posts I made today, it took me over 2 and a half hours! Thats how much I care about this site. I had to take pic edit them and everything. Urg it takes soooo long. But here we go. I was surprised at how many new items and how many cheats are in this catalog. I'm impressed Club Penguin. Great job!

Zoeyuluv♥
P.S. After all that it's time for me to sleep. *yawn* * ZzZzZzZzZ*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!