Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Reviewed by You:Where Would You Go on a Adventure and with Who?

Last week Club Penguin asked who you'd go on an adventure with and where. Chubby The P said "
If I could go on an adventure, I would go with my mermaid friends under the sea! We would swim through forests of seaweed, discover lost treasures, and collect glittering shells! We would go in search for a sunken ship, and bring back pearls, diamonds, and coral! We would swim with colorful fishes, and jump in the sparkling waves with the dolphins. And when we were tired, we would go have a picnic of seaweed rolls and sand cake under the waterfall!"June 16 Blog Image (2).jpeg That sounds fun. I would like to do that too with all my friends! Also since Rockhopper is coming, I guess that means he saw our flares! I wonder why he is coming late thought because he won't be here in time for the Adventure party. For next week Club Penguin asks, If you could hang out with Rockhopper for the day on the island, what would you do? To answer click here. In 75 words or less post your answer and your penguin name. Then if your comment is chosen, you can win 10,000 coins!

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!