Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Reviewed by You:If You Were Going on a Adventure What 1 Thing would You Take?

As you know last week Club Penguin asked if you were going on an adventure, what ONE item would you take with you? This is what Lilly34184 said "That is a great question. If I could bring anything it would be my "Thinking Cap". I always need to think hard when it comes to saving the island and also bringing a fish and squid pizza(Mmm!) would keep me from being hungry the whole time! But if I had to choose one it would be my good thinking skills." June 8 Blog Image.png Since many penguins said they would bring there friends on adventures, for next week's Reviewed by You Club Penguin wants to know who YOU would go on an adventure with and where on the island. Write your answer on today's Reviewed by You in 75 words or less. If they choose your comment you will get 10,000 coins added to your account! Click here to leave a comment!


Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!