Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sneak Peek for Agents!

Club penguin released a update of what's coming up for agents very soon. There is going to be an online Elite Penguin Force.( Some of you may already know this) In the Ski Village they are building a new HQ for agents. A lot of new stuff will be launching this week and agents can expect a few challenges too. Go to the Ski Village to check out the changes, to see some good theories go to Slidoo's site: http://www.clubpenguincheatworld.com/. Also the new Club Penguin game "Herbert's Revenge" comes out today as well. I will try to get my hands on that ASAP!
Agents Sneak Peek.jpg
Also if you look on the Club Penguin homepage you will see a difference in it. I just started thinking. So many things are happening right now! A new mission, a new game, a new HQ. I think Club Penguin is up to their beaks in work! I wonder if after all this work Club Penguin will look better than what it did before or better before all this happened. Leave a comment! You may also have noticed that lately I have not been going on Club Penguin. This is because my computer is having an episode again. Hey give my computer a break, it is 9 years old it's a senior. Club Penguin has never really worked with my computer. But lately it has been VERY slow. So that's why I have not been on.

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!