Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Herbert's Revenge Coming Soon!

Herbert's Revenge will be coming out May 22nd at New York Time's Square for a huge celebration. Also on May 23rd at the Disney store in Glendale Galleria, Los Angeles. I think by the time it reaches Canada it will be near the summer. I can't wait! Here is another sneak peek. Also many penguins are wondering if the game will  actually effect the island and if it has anything to do with the new mission on the way. Billybob says that with both things coming soon there is something BIG for the agents, and that the island is going to get some MAJOR upgrades. The new mission is going to be launched on Monday so make sure you check it out. I will be sure to probably post something on the new mission. I will also try to post updates on Herbert's Revenge.Agent Sneak Peek.jpg
P.S. My friend Slidoo days this looks like the back of the command room. Because there is the screen and speakers. What do you think? What do you think Herbert's big plan is?? Tell me. Leave a comment!

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!