Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

EPF HQ Here!!!!

I thought this would take a lot longer but I was surprised to see the new HQ. First you have to pass this REALLY cool test. Then you get the new phone. Its awesome! The new HQ is sooooo cool. I don't want to give too much away so see for yourself. Also the Homepage is different and when you go to log in the picture is different too. I had my doubts, but this new HQ is bigger and better than EVER before! May 27 Blog Image 2.jpg
All you have to do is follow the directions on the screen, and your on your way to being a EPF Agent! Also if you have noticed some bugs in your igloo(not real bugs, but like problems) just know that Club Penguin is trying to get rid of them ASAP! Make sure to check out ALL the new stuff! Also the Stadium is different! I don't want to give everything away! Just go do it! I might get more updates soon! So i will keep you posted!

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!