Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Reviewed by You:Hardest Mission You've Come Across

Last week Club Penguin asked what problem you've come across that has been the hardest. Rosie906 said:
"Well, I know this information is classified, but the hardest mission I ever solved was avalanche rescue. I was allowed to skip it though, so I moved onto the next one. Soon I was finished all the missions except that one! I decided to solve it once and for all. I went to the HQ, and solved the mission! It turned out it was easier than I thought! The trick is not to think too deeply. Be remarkable, be reliable, be ready! Good luck agents!"May 26 Blog Image.jpg Yeah, I agree I had to look up the walkthrough for that mission. Then I found out how easy it really was. For next week's Reviewed by You Club Penguin wants to know how you are helping out with the construction of the new HQ. All you have to do is go to the Club Penguin site and post a comment telling them in 75 words or less what you did to help out. If they choose your comment you get 10,000 coins added to your account. Pretty sweet huh?!

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!