Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Reviewed by You:Most Challenging Puzzle You Had to Solve

Last week Billybob asked what the most challenging puzzle you've ever had to solve in Club Penguin, Fun Boy Fun said: "The hardest for me was the yeti cave! I got soo confused! With everybody going a different direction it made me really unsure where to go! I went up and down even with my buddies I got back to the starting line! It must have taken a day before me and my friends found the yeti cave! It was amazing we skated like we skate at the ice rink! We played until we got really tired! After we left we got yeti costumes as a award!" Billybob says if you leave a comment telling him about your favorite part of the Medieval Party so far, they might add 10,000 coins to your account!Blog Image May 11th.jpg


Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!