Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Final Sneak Peek!

"Herbert's Revenge" the DS game everyone is talking about is coming very very soon! It continues mission 11 "The Veggie Villain". If you haven't finished the mission I suggest you do so now! All the pictures Club Penguin have released are AFTER "The Veggie Villain". Many people have guessed right that the pictures are of Herbert's new liar. If your a agent don't worry about what will happen in the future. In the next few weeks TONS of new things are coming to the island, so make sure to look out for them. Keep on an eye on Club Penguin's "What's New" section for more info! I know for one that I really want to get my hands on that game as soon as possible!May 22nd Blog Image.jpg

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!