Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Medieval Party!

The Medieval party is here and I have to say I'm pretty impressed at how things are different and how almost EVERY room is decorated. They did a really great job this time. Be sure to check out the Member Quests! In Quest two you can get the toothbrush pin and free gold from the dragon. You can keep going back to get more and more gold. My whole igloo right now is just gold! LOL! You sure wouldn't wanna miss this party! There's tons of fun stuff in store waiting for you!Picture 2.jpg
Also they have a new postcard saying "Meet me at the tree fort." Enjoy the party!


Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!