Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update on Pool Party!

Here is just a update on my Pool Party coming up. Yes if you haven't heard yet I'm having my first party. Here is the info:

Some thing to keep in mind. Make sure you know what time 2:00PST is where you live. You don't want to miss the party. I have the PST time on the sidebar. Also you might just wanna stay on my chat in case we change servers or something happens that you should know.The party will start at the cove (remember to bring all your pool party things) we will move around maybe to like the Hidden Lake and the Underground Pool and stuff. We might also go to my igloo! I really hope you can make it to my first ever party. I really want it to be successful. Please tell ALL your friends about it. It's gonna be AWESOME!

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!