Pages

Sunday, July 4, 2010

New Toys!

There's new toys coming! It's a  Air Hockey Playset and collectible Urban Vinyal Penguins.urbanvinyl.jpg
The Referee doesn't come with the set and either do batteries. These toys will be available in the UK and North America very soon. I'm very excited. I also haven't been around in a while because I have been going places with my family. When I go for more than a day or two I will have to find someone to take over for me until I get back.Also, I want to change some colors on my site. Should I use the same colors but mix them around, or use different colors? Please comment telling me your ideas.

Zoeyuluv♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!