Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reviewed by You:Favorite Pin

Last week Club Penguin asked what your favorite pin was. Friitzee08 said, "I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!"July 28th Blog Image.jpg That's exactly what I like to do, and I totally agree. Great job Friitzee08!
For next week Club Penguin wants to know what new stamps would YOU add to Club Penguin? To leave a comment click HERE. Remember to leave your name so if your comment is chosen that they can add the 10,000 coins to your account!


~Zoeyuluv
For next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!