Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Sneak Peak for What's Coming in August!

Yay, August is almost here! That means my birthday is coming soon too! Billybob posted a sneak peak for what's coming up in August.
July 30 Blog Image.jpg
First of all a new event called "Mountain Expedition" is coming soon. I wonder what that is... It will have TONS of surprises for Members. Man, do I feel bad for all you non-members. I mean Club Penguin is making your life suck. It's like you can only enjoy Club Penguin now if your a Member. Billybob also says that the Gift Shop will have new "gear" soon. Could that be for this "Mountain Expedition"? There will be updates for Elite Agents as well. I can only imagine what Club Penguin has in store for you Elite Agents. Last, but not least, something ALL penguins can enjoy!.....MORE STAMPS! I LOVE the challenge of collecting stamps! So now I can collect even MORE! I can't wait for August to come! (August come faster PLEASE!)

~Zoeyuluv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!