Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm Back Baby!

This site is officially open for business! I hope your as excited as I am. I am very sorry I closed this site for a while, it's just things were happening in my life and I just didn't want this site anymore. I have changed my mind. In the next few days or weeks this site may be changing a bit or a lot. So be prepared to see some new things coming up in the very near future. I hope you can forgive me for temporarily closing the site. Without you guys this site would not be where it is. I probably would have quit a long time ago. Thank you!

~Zoeyuluv

P.S. I am also very sorry for all the things I missed to post. Sadly I will not post them all. I will just post anything new. There is really no reason to post any old things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!