Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

This has to Stop NOW!

This is really annoying. Yesterday I was chatting with all my friends on Slidoo's chat. Then people started threatening to quit their blogs. Lemon2608 my good friend actually did quit her blog. Then Coolman12743 one of my best friends made a post saying he was quitting his blog, but soon after made another post that he wasn't. This is silly you guys. People are just doing this to get attention. Which is really stupid! People were like "Well if your gonna quit then I'm gonna quit too." It was ridiculous! Then they complain that they will never be as famous as Mimo777. Well yeah, if you quit you aren't gonna be famous. But don't you think Mimo went through this stuff too?! I mean like, comon you guys, you can't just give up all that work you did to make your blog what it is now. So your just gonna throw it away?! I know I wouldn't. But I guess it's your decision. You people out there know I'm talking about you.(I'm not gonna mention names) All I'm gonna say is stop trying to get attention, it's childish and dumb.

Thank-You,

Zoeyuluv♥

2 comments:

Add a Comment Now!

Upcoming Events!

Club Penguin - Waddle around and meet new friends!

Play Club Penguin!

Check out our Commercial Ads!

Zoeyuluv's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDEOh3KGELc

Legos13's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IR_PxgXXnw

Even though Legos13 isn't part the site anymore, I loved his commercial, so I'm keeping it up!